This month please raise praise and petition by school. Thank you for interceding on behalf of Courage Youth staff, platforms and, most importantly, Courage Youth learners.
- Courage Youth Lead Team, Life Coaches & Management Committee
ORLANDO HIGH SCHOOL
● We are grateful for the opportunity to work and transform learners.
● For God’s divine intervention in helping our matriculants (learners in Grade 12) to achieve good academic results in their upcoming preliminary examinations.
MAFORI MPHAHLELE COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL
● We return all Glory to God as two of our Courage members were nominated as top achievers. Deuteronomy 28:13
● We ask God to help us build a good working environment with our new Life Orientation teachers.
● For our school to have electricity.
LOFENTSE GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
● We are currently experiencing a high number of peer-to-peer invitationS. Courage members are very excited to tell other learners about Courage Youth Club and we give God the praise.
● For God to help us in building relationships with our new Life Orientation teachers. Hebrew 10:24
KWA NTSIKANA JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
● We thank God that our Courage members are rooted in prayer. Joshua 1:9
● A speedy recovery for one of our teachers, Miss Nzimande, who was involved in a car accident.
● Our learners are struggling dismally in their academics. We pray for God’s divine intervention.
SELELEKELA SECONDARY SCHOOL
● We are thankful for the appointment of a new principal.
● Praying for God’s intervention amongst teachers.