This month join our Courage Club youth leaders in praise and petition for their schools. Thank you for interceding on behalf of Courage Youth programs, staff, and, most importantly, Courage Youth learners. Let us know if you have questions.
- Courage Youth Lead Team, Life Coaches & Management Committee
Reitumetsi Zwane (Gr7)
● Praise: We thank God that one of our leaders, Tsakane, was chosen to coordinate the Africa Day event which was celebrated on Thursday.
● Petition: We pray for our principal, Mr Buthelezi, for God to grant him divine wisdom in running our school. We pray that he would permit us to hold our school assemblies every week consistently so we may hold our school prayers. Joshua 1:9
Mbali Dlamini (Gr8) and Fhulufhelo Remuhushi (Gr8)
● Praise: We thank God for continuous good health as we pray Jeremiah 30:17 over our lives and those of our teachers.
● Petition: May Isaiah 41:10 manifest over every learner as we approach our mid-year exams. We pray for divine protection against a spirit of fear and anxiety in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
Mpho Lefosa (Gr8) and Bonolo Tladi (Gr9)
● Praise: We appreciate God for divine connections. He has blessed us with life coaches who care about us. John 14:16
● Petition: May we be leaders who lead by good example and with integrity in Jesus Mighty Name. 1 Timothy 4:12
Thato Lethoba (Gr10)
● Praise: I’m grateful for the lessons I’ve received during our club meetings. They impacted my life positively. I pray I’ll live by the pledge and encourage others to do so.
● Petition: I pray we may positively grow our Courage Clu in number and influence.
Mpendulo Nqona (Gr8)
● Praise: I’m grateful to be chosen as one of the Orlando High School Courage Youth leaders
● Petition: We pray for the spirit of oneness; may we be of one mind as courage youth members across all our sites. 2 Corinthians 13:11
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.