This month please join in these prayers of Courage Youth learners as the school year comes to an end.
Thank you for interceding on behalf of all those involved in the Courage Youth Movement.
- Courage Youth Lead Team, Life Coaches & Management Committee
I. ORLANDO HIGH SCHOOL
● Thank God for protection since the beginning of the year.
● For God to give us protection and wisdom during our exams.
II. MAFORI MPHAHLELE COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL
● We thank God for guidance and strength throughout the year. 2 Corinthians 12:9
● Praying for a brighter future and family peace in our homes. 3 John Chapter 1:2
III. LOFENTSE GIRLS HIGH
● We are thankful for the lessons we were taught during the year (for example, study skills). We are now implementing those skills and are confident we are going to pass to the next grade. Deuteronomy 11:19
● During this period some learners go to traditional healers to be cleansed for the exams. Our
prayer is for God’s grace to be upon us. Jeremiah 17:7-8
IV. KWA NTSIKANA JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
● We thank God for both our life coaches (Thobs &Tsheole) and Sir Maphumulo for being there for
us (CYM) during these hard and good times. We can count on them. Jeremiah 29:11
● All the Courage members to focus on their exams and pass.
V. LETSIBOGO GIRLS HIGH
● Grateful for the grace from the beginning of the year up to the end of the Year.
● Prayer for our exams to go well.
VI. SELELEKELA SECONDARY SCHOOL
● For more wisdom and understanding to write their exams. The exam is challenging.
● Constant support from life coaches via WhatsApp after writing and Prayers.
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and
do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9